Plum Care Extended Warranty
Plum Care: Extended Warranty
Buy Plum Care extended warranty with your new Plum during the order process, or you may purchase up to 90 days following your purchase.
Plum Care offers you two or three additional years of support that covers defects in materials, workmanship and labor for Plum. Plum Care extended warranty period begins one year from the date of delivery, following the expiration of Plum's included one-year warranty.
Plum Care Extended Warranty covers:
- All parts and labor for covered repairs during the coverage period.
- A hassle-free claims process allows for easy arrangement via phone or email.
- Replacement of your Plum in the event your Plum cannot be repaired.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns, failures from normal wear and tear related to a breakdown, and failure caused by power surges.
- Plum Care Extended Warranty coverage is limited to home usage within the United States
- Plum Care extended warranty is tied to the serial number of your Plum. For multiple Plums, Plum Care coverage must be purchased for each Plum.
Plum Care does not cover:
- Deterioration of the appearance of the product, any cosmetic part or finish defects such as paint, or plastic, dents, scratches, chips, breakage, loss, rust or peeling.
- Abuse or misuse of Plum; Usage not in accordance with Plum's product instructions
- Disassembling or tampering with Plum
- Problems caused by third party accessories, parts, or components